JUDGES HIGHLIGHTS – Cheryl On The X Factor UK | X Factor Global | آخرشيريل كول الأخبار

by Adel Bogy
47 comments

JUDGES HIGHLIGHTS – Cheryl On The X Factor UK | X Factor Global| أخبار عامة كل يوم

شاهد الآن

كما يمكنك مشاهدة المزيد من الأخبار ذات الصلة شيريل كول أو أخبار أخرى نحنقدمت

JUDGES HIGHLIGHTS – Cheryl On The X Factor UK | X Factor Global والصور ذات الصلة شيريل كول

JUDGES HIGHLIGHTS - Cheryl On The X Factor UK | X Factor Global

JUDGES HIGHLIGHTS – Cheryl On The X Factor UK | X Factor Global


شيريل كول والمعلومات ذات الصلة

تحقق من أفضل قطع Cheryl’s من The X Factor UK! ما هي لحظة شيريل المفضلة لديك على The X Factor ؟! تجمع X Factor Global بين أفضل الأعمال من جميع أنحاء العالم ، مما يبقيك على اطلاع دائم ويضمن عدم تفويت أي شيء! اشترك في X Factor Global: شاهد المزيد من مقاطع فيديو X Factor Global:.

>>> بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، يمكنك رؤية العديد من المعلومات العامة المفيدة الأخرى من خلال نحن قدمت هنا

نأمل أن تكون المعلومات المقدمة بخصوص شيريل كول مفيدة لك.
شكرا لدعمك

See also  How to fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" is missing error on Windows | Yagam Tamil Tech | آخرthe program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll الأخبار

You may also like

47 comments

X Factor Global 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Did you ENJOY watching this video!!! Do you want to see more?
Subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/user/xfactorglobal

Reply
Haywood 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I bet her true hair color is awesome on her

Reply
Carlos Adolfo Luna 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl needs to come back with Heidi Klum

Reply
Taemeister 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I can't help but notice how lukewarm everything else compared to korea's "The Voice"

Reply
ᜋᜒᜐ᜔ᜆᜒᜇ᜔ᜌᜓᜐ᜔ ᜄᜒᜇ᜔ᜎ᜔ 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl is so pretty!!!❤️

Reply
Just John 01/09/2021 - 02:23

She was always going to be famous no matter what she did. You can't look likenher and go unnoticed by the world.

Reply
Marcelina Dizo 01/09/2021 - 02:23

i really like cheryl, she is so….cute😍😍😍😍and i cn feel she's beautiful inside and out.

Reply
KristianYT 01/09/2021 - 02:23

❤️

Reply
Lew Thrasher 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Katie, you did a great job. Many guys won't admit it but we get a our hearts broken as well.

Reply
disha achar 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl is love <3

Reply
ꈍ .̮ ꈍ 01/09/2021 - 02:23

is no one going to talk about how beautiful her accent is? i’m here for the accent.

Reply
Danielle Sorensen 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I really don't like Raign. So arrogant and disrespectful towards the Judges, especially towards Beautiful Cheryl. Raign annoys me

Reply
Gaurav 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl deserve much better then Simon . He is just old

Reply
Zozam Sen 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl I Love you so much. …

Reply
Kenna Nichols 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Oh my Lord! Who is that guy who sang Marvin Gaye? 😍

Reply
xlab 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Granddad Louis is a real….

Reply
victoria thawbroi 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl is so cute n beautiful

Reply
LEW Smal 01/09/2021 - 02:23

that guy dancing like crab was cool but me want laugh on judges xD

Reply
Katie Anderson 01/09/2021 - 02:23

My favourite X-Factor judge ever. Gorgeous, honest and with a heart of gold. Love her chemistry with Simon too.

Reply
REI DECEMBER 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Katie Coleman gave me goosebumps. That voice! Where is she now?!

Reply
Don Patterson 01/09/2021 - 02:23

The last girl was really good. Her attitude did suck but her voice was great. Was that the 28 days later song playing at one point?

Reply
Don Patterson 01/09/2021 - 02:23

My god Cheryl is so beautiful, so is Rita Ora

Reply
Tria azka 01/09/2021 - 02:23

The last video,she looks jealous 😁

Reply
Adrian Fernando Noya 01/09/2021 - 02:23

RAIGN You are arrogant and pressumptuous and you cant judge the judges i think they have to throw you away without a second chance. A real star need to be humble fisrt and always because in the moment you loose that you are a piece of ice = cold and without a heart.

Reply
Adrian Fernando Noya 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I love you Katie because you are humble believe me when i say you are a superstar (i hate when a singer start saying i am here because i have a good body or i am a great singer) YOU SHOW TO THE WORLD HOW GREAT YOU ARE JUST SINGING i love your voice sugar.

Reply
Adrian Fernando Noya 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Katie Coleman i know that you dont know me but i want to send you kisses from my heart to your heart and believe me all these kisses are filled with
pampering and caresses and if somebody hurts you i hope that my kisses help you to heal your heart and soul. You are a goddess and you are a superstar too God Bless you.

Reply
Adrian Fernando Noya 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl is gorgeous , beautiful , humble and kindness lady with the contestants and i think she have a heart of pure gold she is a sweet and awesome woman and when she cries i cry too cause i cant see angels crying.

Reply
simoneolguin olguin 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Very good

Reply
noelle 01/09/2021 - 02:23

this lady just said some “don’t judge me” i’m dying 😂😂😂

Reply
Joey J 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Paul Akisters voice is just insane

Reply
Faradilla Ramadhita 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I love Cheryl 😍😍😍😍

Reply
Nagesha Mother 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cherryl my best judge. She can understand the importance of all I like her innocence

Reply
Cur Etiam Hic Es 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I love her Northumberland accent. Could listen to her talk all day.

Reply
TAS TX 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Insulting the judges isn't going to end well, even if you get through, because the resentment carries through. The last performer might have not meant it quite the way she said it, but when you realize that and you don't apologize, you just threw the 3 judges besides Simon under the bus. The girl will have a 25% chance of getting into Simon's category and a 75% chance of no support.

Reply
Asiimwe Janevivian 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Ohhhhhh Paul 😱😱😱😱😱😱ur unbelievable and a brave man OMG incredible

Reply
Asiimwe Janevivian 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Katie ur voice was incredible and emotional.

Reply
Asiimwe Janevivian 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Katie ur voice is so incredible,u performance was so fantastic well done guy

Reply
Wenas Anita 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I like Cheryl very much

Reply
Arfah Zia 01/09/2021 - 02:23

The 3rd started singing and my jaw dropped OOOOFFFFF

Reply
D' Astuti 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl looking beautiful in short hairs..love it..

Reply
Lucy Xx 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl will always be my favourite judge, I just realised this video was uploaded yesterday on her birthday 💕

Reply
Shaquille Oatmeal 01/09/2021 - 02:23

11:13
Louis: Let's vote
Mel: No…
(Louis and Cheryl are like *really!!*)
Mel: No-brainer its a yes!

Reply
Sayani Mitra Thakur 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl's cold NO made me 😂😂😂(I didn't like raign at all)

Reply
Sayani Mitra Thakur 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Always loved and will continue to LOVE Chezza 💖 #soldierforever

Reply
Enku 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Cheryl is the best judge ever on the x factor.

Reply
Meghan Cipher 01/09/2021 - 02:23

Am I the only one who didn't like the 4th girl's voice? The song was beautiful, I just didn't like how she sang. Not to the point where I think it's awful and boo-hoo-hoo; it's just not "WOW, I love her!" to me. With a few vocal exercises for maybe a year (out of many; I should know, I took singing lessons and had been in choir ever since 3rd grade), I think she would get better and be great

FYI, I don't mean to hate, so sorry if you took it that way. It's just my opinion. I know that people have different opinions, but this is mine. If you wish to reply, please be respectful, as I will be with yours. Thank you

Reply
jac almeida 01/09/2021 - 02:23

I love Cheryl. Happy birthday babe 💕🥳

Reply

Leave a Comment